Pitch Night is a celebration of gBETA Medtech's latest cohort. You'll be inspired by the five-minute pitches from the gBETA Medtech Spring 2020 cohort!
The gBETA Medtech companies will each do a five-minute pitch followed by a Q&A session. Come prepared to learn all about these companies’ innovative ideas, ask questions and enter to win a variety of prizes!
gBETA Medtech Companies
- Anatomi’s platform technology enables manufacture of functional human neurons from stem cells within one week.
- Laplace Interventional develops valves delivered through a minimally invasive procedure for the 500K+ new patients every year across US and EU diagnosed with Tricuspid Regurgitation (TR).
- Sandstone’s Torq™ Zero Delay Centrifuge System enables access to lab testing anywhere, anytime by bringing the centrifuge to the patient.
- StimSherpa’s digital tuning platform and algorithm optimizes neurostimulation for individuals with spinal cord injury.
- Visana Health’s digital health program empowers the 176M women suffering from endometriosis with clinically-proven methods that improve pain resolution by 88%.
To read a full description of the companies click the link below: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hkpp0HQ6OR9ecRVnucTOMtgSLM7MUAuMofOYR4qKhMw/edit?usp=sharing