For end users and foam manufacturers a reduction in production time can lead to a reduction in cost. With a wealth of new market growth areas emerging from the COVID-19 pandemic, the foam supply chain must adapt to meet these demands. In order to do so, understanding the latest in materials and processing is of the utmost importance. This session will explore the options for manufacturing and processing engineers in order to help them decide how best to supply the new demand.
Points to be discussed:
- How can the foam supply chain meet the rising demand for materials in the most efficient way possible?
- What exciting new market growth areas have emerged in 2020 and how can they be met by the foam supply chain?
- What alternate materials and processes are out there and how can the foam supply chain utilise them?
· Moderator: Stéphane Hatterer, Team Leader - Qualification Engineering, FACC Operations GmbH
· Jaideep Bangal, Director – Design and Manufacturing, Altair
· SungYoon Lee, Vice President – Software, Altair
· Sam Ang, Development Manager, Armacell
Altair Engineering GmbH
By registering to attend this webinar you are agreeing to our terms and conditions:
Discover the latest brands, products and services in the exclusive Foam Expo Europe solution showcase: https://www.foam-expo.eu/exhibitor-list/