2.30PM: Arrival of GOH
2.35PM: Opening by AiSP
2.40PM: Dialogue Session - How can Women in Tech Define the future of Cyber & Tech
4.05PM: AI in Cybersecurity / Threat Modelling
4.20PM: Security Operations
4.50PM: End of Event
Notice: Please take note that some form of recording may take place during the event, including photography, video and/or audio recording. By signing up for this event, you are taken to have read and agreed to the following personal data protection clauses:
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. I consent to the collection, use and retention of my personal data by AiSP and its subsidiaries for the purposes of processing, servicing and managing my registration for this event.
2. I will inform AiSP immediately of any changes to my contact details and/or personal data in order to enable AiSP and its subsidiaries to contact me for all matters relating to this event.
3. I consent to be contacted by AiSP and its subsidiaries via email, text messages, calls and/or post for matters related to my registration for this event and other AiSP membership matters (if applicable), as well as to obtain my opinion/feedback on such matters.
4. I consent to the disclosure of my personal data by AiSP and its subsidiaries to authorise third parties for the latter to collect, use and retain my personal data for the purpose of processing, servicing and managing my registration for and participation in this event.
5. I understand that photography and/or videography may be taken during this event for news and publicity purposes and may be used for print and on online/electronic platforms.
6. I acknowledge that AiSP and its subsidiaries owns all rights to the photographs and video recordings.
7. If I do not wish to have any photographs or video recordings taken of me, I will inform AiSP before the commencement of this event.
For enquiries on personal data protection matters, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.