Presenters: Marie D. Lee, M.Ed., PMP, Virtual Care Consultant, ITIL Foundation Certified; and Courtney Stevens, MS, Director of Virtual Care, Henry Ford Health System
1. Gain insights on offering a broader spectrum of care delivered virtually from a nationally recognized institution
2. Review specific examples of care redesign incorporating a more comprehensive and extensive examination during a video visit including:
– Offering onsite health amenities
– Direct-to-consumer access
3. Learn how to utilize technology to efficiently leverage limited resources to facilitate growth, access and collaborative care
Marie Lee, a Virtual Care Consultant at Henry Ford Health System, deploys telehealth programs throughout the health system. She started her career with HFHS in 2007 as the Training Coordinator for the Contact Center, the centralized appointment scheduling hub for over 600 of the system’s providers. Marie was part of the project team to roll out the system electronic medical record (Epic), which had a project scope of 3 years and $300M.
Marie joined the Virtual Care team in 2017 where she is able to utilize her project management, training, and telecommunications background to effectively implement new programs.
Courtney Stevens is the Director of Virtual Care for Henry Ford Health System. As a Michigan based not-for-profit corporation, Henry Ford Health System is one of the nation’s leading comprehensive, integrated health systems, providing health insurance and health care delivery, including acute, specialty, primary and preventive care services backed by excellence in research and education. Founded in 1915 by auto pioneer Henry Ford, Henry Ford Health System is committed to improving the health and well-being of a diverse community.
Courtney has been with the Henry Ford for over 13 years. She started with Henry Ford in Process Improvement as a management engineer.