Join us to find out more about our Youth Theatre for D/deaf and Hard of Hearing young people aged 4-18 in Wales.
This Q and A will be in British Sign Language (BSL) and spoken English with live captions.
This is for
- young D/deaf and Hard of Hearing people who want to find out more about our free youth theatre and what we do, both in lockdown and in real life!
- adults that work with young D/deaf or Hard of Hearing people
- parents/ carers of D/deaf children
- other arts organisations who might want to find out more
- people who might like to volunteer for our youth theatre and want to find out more about how we run
The Q and A will be hosted by Steph, our Deaf youth theatre leader, and Jemila one of our older participants.
We hope you can make it!