1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call/Introductions
3. Public Comments on Items on the Agenda
4. *Approval of the May 26, 2020 Meeting Minutes
5. School District of Lee County Presentation (Dominic Gemelli)
6. Report on MPO Action on Transportation Improvement Program (Don Scott)
7. City of Fort Myers 1st and 2nd Street Design Update (Adeas-Q)
8. Review and Input on the BPSAP Technical Memo (Jacobs)
9. FDOT/MPO/Local Agency Updates
10. Public and Member Comments on Items not on the Agenda
12. Information and Distribution Items
*Action Items +May Require Action
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, religion, or family status.
Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation
services (free of charge) should contact Calandra Barraco with the Lee County MPO at 239-330-2243 or by email at
email@example.com at least seven (7) days prior to the meeting. If you are hearing or speech impaired call (800) 955-8770 Voice / (800) 955-8771 TDD. The MPO’s planning process is conducted in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes. Any person or beneficiary who believes they have been discriminated against because of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, religion, or familial status may file a complaint with the Lee County MPO Title VI Coordinator, Calandra Barraco, at 239-330-2243, or in writing at P.O. Box 150045, Cape Coral, Florida 33915-0045.