The Renfrew Center's Virtual Alumni Reunion
Relationships in Recovery: The Good, The Bad, & The Disconnected
Saturday, June 4, 2022
By registering for this support group, you agree to:
1. Help create a safe, non-judgmental, supportive, and respectful space for all group members.
2. Honor the confidentiality of all group attendees.
3. Respect the boundaries of the group by arriving on time and staying until the end.
4. Turn off all distractions and be present in the moment while others are speaking.
5. Actively listen when others are speaking without interrupting them.
6. Allow everyone an opportunity to share.
7. Express your thoughts and feelings by using “I” statements.
8. Refrain from triggering or inappropriate topics, such as calories, meal plans and weight.
9. Be considerate and sensitive to other group members by not glorifying or sharing the unnecessary details of any dangerous, traumatic or provocative experiences.