If you’re like most nonprofit executive directors, getting to $1 million in revenue can feel like a Herculean task. One client referred to it as the “revenue glass ceiling.”
Are you bruised from crashing into it?
Breaking through the Million-Dollar Glass Ceiling
Join Gail Bower and Karen Eber Davis for a complimentary webinar, called "Breaking through the Million-Dollar Glass Ceiling."
This session will help you understand your organization’s options and recognize the levers within your reach for catapulting your revenue.
By the end of the session, you’ll be armed you with the tools and practical actions you can take immediately to break through the barriers to a million and beyond.
Plus we’ll tell you about a new program we’re launching, called More Money 2020, for leaders who want to go to the next level.
Please join us. Click here to register and reserve your spot.
We want you to get unstuck and thrive in 2020. Here’s what you’ll learn:
• Five warning signs that a glass ceiling’s ahead
• Two ways to identify revenue opportunities and crack that ceiling
• How to accelerate growth of your best revenue sources
• Seeing obstacles clearly and removing them
• Three top characteristics to expand your mindset and enhance your nonprofit leadership performance.
Register today. Then mark your calendar: December 5, 2019, at 1 p.m., Eastern.
We look forward to seeing you then. Bring your hard hat and safety goggles.