This webinar will provide a general introduction to the Protection of Personal Data (POPD) and the definition of personal data according to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). It will offer an overview of the current regulations for storing and processing of personal data within the Fenix infrastructure, concluding with a concrete example of a project that involves personal data.
Relevant details can also be found here: https://fenix-ri.eu/content/processing-personal-data
- Which class of personal data can be stored and/or processed within the Fenix infrastructure and what are the respective regulations that need to be followed
- Which documentation needs to be provided for project proposals involving personal data
- What is the process for approval of project proposals involving personal data
- General introduction to the Protection of Personal Data (POPD)
- Current regulations for storing/processing of personal data within the Fenix infrastructure
- Example of an ICEI-HBP project that involves personal data