The role of fruit and vegetable consumption in childhood obesity prevention.
Welcome and introductory remarks:
• Emma Boyland, Senior Lecturer in Appetite & Obesity, University of Liverpool,
Food habit formation: Learning to like vegetables (20 min)
• Sam Caton, University of Sheffield, UK.
Making fruit desirable for children: the role of conscious message processing (20 min)
• Brigitte Naderer, Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, Germany.
« Healthygenic » environment: Improving the Promotion of Fruits and Vegetables for Better Child Health? (20 min)
• Frans Folkvord, Open Evidence Research, Spain and Tilburg University, the Netherlands.
Interactive session and conclusions:
• Amelia Lake, Dietician and Professor in Public Health Nutrition, Teesside University, UK.
This webinar is funded by an education grants provided by Novo Nordisk. Our gratitude to Bonduelle.