Register below to take the BRAND NEW 4-hour Couples Counseling workshop hosted by NCMHCE expert, Barton Bott. In this workshop, Barton will focus on the theory and application of couples counseling. He will go through one full simulation to apply what was taught in the workshop. This 4-hour workshop includes a Question and Answer session with Barton, where you can submit your questions and have them answered live.
ALL REGISTRANTS RECEIVE ON-DEMAND ACCESS TO THE FULL WORKSHOP RECORDING BY TUESDAY MORNING, WHETHER THEY ATTEND THE LIVE SESSION OR NOT.
***4-hour COUPLES COUNSELING WORKSHOP***
- Saturday, June 19
- 10 am - 2 pm Eastern time (9 am Central, 8 am Mountain, 7 am Pacific time)
- Short breaks provided
- Full price is $100, but view our discount options below!
- EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT: We are discounting the price to $85 if you register before Thursday, June 17th.
- BUNDLE DISCOUNT: Save $65! Register for two BRAND NEW WORKSHOPS -- the June 19th 4-hour Couples Counseling workshop and the June 26th 4-hour Group Therapy Theory for the NCMHCE. Get both workshops for $135.
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO LEARN MORE AND REGISTER FOR BOTH WORKSHOPS: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_dpGcUrTfSwaIGi078aYwTQ
WHAT DO YOU RECEIVE AS PART OF YOUR REGISTRATION?
1. Live workshop via Zoom
2. Access to the on-demand recording for at least 60 days (watch and rewatch as desired!)
3. Free handouts
4. Exclusive discounts to future workshops and to our partner, CounselingExam.com
If you have any questions or do not receive your Zoom invitation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for help.