To celebrate World Usability Day, TTC Global and our partner UsableNet will discuss our digital accessibility decisions and the impact and lived experience of people with disability. Usability impacts lives. This webinar will focus on ensuring equity and inclusion through the user experience. Samantha Dancey of TTC will present about the design and development decisions we make that impact the user experience and the building blocks of accessibility that will make our digital world easier for all. The World Usability Day theme this year is designing for trust, equity, diversity and inclusion. To discuss this theme, TTC Global will be joined by guest panelists:
• Amy Whalley, Deputy CEO, Australian Network on Disability (AND). Amy will share AND’s digital accessibility journey when designing and developing their new website, the importance of factoring in the user experience and why designing for trust, diversity, equity and inclusion is important.
• Kylie Pollock is the Principal Accessibility Consultant at TTC where she brings over 15 years of experience within the IT industry.
• Jason C. Taylor is the Chief Innovation Strategist and Advisor to the UsableNet CEO with nearly 20 years of experience in usability and accessibility. He is a global technology thought leader for multichannel customer engagement, actively advising leading companies on how to extend their brands across multiple channels for all users.
• Joseph DiNero is an Assistive Technology Specialist at Helen Keller Services for the Blind and Head of User Tester with UsableNet.
• Christos Petrou of Access Haven. Christos has extensive Digital Accessibility experience and will share more about the lived experience when accessing documents online and the importance of ensuring our digital documents are created with Accessibility in mind.