***100+ teachers and students already signed up -- Secure your spot ASAP!***
Do you need meaningful career experiences in 2021 for students despite the COVID-19 pandemic?
We're here to help!
The Rubin team has prepared a dynamic “virtual internship” with two exciting guests who work in different aspects of the world of agriculture.
Duration: 45 minutes.
We will talk with:
- Ryan Fleischer from ButcherBox, a home delivery service of fresh meat and seafood
- Alex Martson, owner of Martson Farm Highland Cattle
- How to pursue jobs in agriculture and more!
We will learn:
- How Ryan and his team sustainably source and deliver to peoples' homes a variety of meat and seafood.
- How Alex and his team added seaweed to the cattle's diet to reduce methane emissions.
Attend WITH your students to explore both agricultural jobs and practice asking questions live! We do provide a recording afterwards.
You and your students will also receive a certificate of completion for attending *live*.
At our last "virtual internship" webinar, we had 1,000+ people join us live. This webinar is also filling up fast so sign up ASAP and send the registration page to your students!