MSUA's The Pulse - The Brave New World: Telecom Constellations
Get a disrupter's perspective on the rocky history of LEO constellations 1.0, what has changed since then and where LEO constellations 2.0 are likely to go in the future.
The Mobile Satellite User's Association (msua.org) is proud to bring you a new episode of The Pulse, a webinar series dedicated to bringing mobile satellite user perspectives to the forefront.
In this webcast, Lisa Dreher, MSUA President, interviews Mark Matossian, Ph.D., Co-founder & Operations at Solstar Space. Mark's background in the satellite communications industry includes Teledesic, Google and so much more.
Learn what went wrong for LEO 1.0, what has changed since then, and how he sees LEO 2,0 playing out. Learn what the future holds for new mega constellations in the midst of launching now.
This discussion will answer many questions:
- How did we get to where we are today?
- What went wrong for LEO 1.0?
- What dramatic changes have occurred since LEO 1.0?
- What challenges still remain for LEO constellations?
- Who are the key players and where are they in the launch of their constellations?
- What are the main classes of constellations?
- What do users of mobile communications need to think about?
- Will LEO 2.0 make it or fail?