Surviving COVID-19: The Staycation That Never Ends! An honest and candid discussion of the impact of COVID-19 on teens and emerging adults with Phyllis Alongi, MS, NCC, LPC, ACS
Content will include:
- Fostering empathy for what our teens and emerging adults are currently experiencing.
- Common struggles reported by both teens and emerging adults- such as, frustration, anxiety, and boredom
- Allowing space for grief/loss of social contact and school related experiential activities, graduation, college tours, prom etc.
- Fostering resilience for your child or emerging adults and in yourself as parents
- Adapting to the “New normal”
- How can we cope?
- Q and A
(To view the presenter's bio, please scroll down)