As business travel returns, it’s never been more important to provide travellers with the content and information they need. Furlough and downsizing will mean building new relationships and rebuilding old ones. How will these factors change the way customers and suppliers engage? In this session we will discuss: -
• The pandemic’s impact on customer loyalty and how can suppliers rebuild relationships?
• How have travellers’ needs changed since lockdown?
• Is managing customers face-to-face possible?
• How suppliers can meet traveller’s safety and wellbeing expectations
• What does best practice in traveller engagement look like for travel managers and suppliers?
• Which technology tools are now essential?