Traditionally, the HAI Safety Symposium is held annually at HAI HELI-EXPO, and is jointly produced by Helicopter Association International (HAI), the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), and the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB).
Join us this year for a virtual event, where representatives from these organizations will join other industry safety professionals in analyzing an accident with the goal of preventing similar accidents in the future.
Expected panelists for this Safety Symposium are:
• Chris Hill, Director of Safety, HAI
• Rick Kenin, Chief Operating Officer – Transport, Bost Medflight; Chair of the HAI Safety Working Group
• Shaun Williams, Senior Accident Investigator, NTSB; former Aviation Safety Inspector, FAA
• Clint Johnson, Chief, National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), Alaska Aviation Regional Office, Anchorage AK; Advisor, HAI Safety Working Group
• Matt Rigsby, Air Safety Investigator, FAA Office of Accident Investigation and Prevention (AVP-100); Advisor, HAI Safety Working Group
Please send your webinar questions, comments and feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org.