Intended Audience: Career Guidance Counsellors, Teachers, Parents & Students
Rather than relying on the age-old question ‘what do you want to be’, challenge-based career guidance uses a set of career challenge cards to tap into the student’s essence and drive by asking them ‘what problems in the world would you like to be involved in solving’. Highly motivational, join us and see for yourself as we deal the cards, revealing exciting futures.
By the end of the course participants will be:
1. Able to sift through a range of career challenge cards and classify them according to their interest level.
2. Motivated by the range of options available to them, within their selected interest areas.
3. Equipped with research tools to enable them to identify job opportunities that link into
their chosen career challenge areas.
4. More easily engaged in meaningful career conversations that matter to them, thus enabling parents and guidance counsellors to assist them more effectively, at a more advanced level.
5. More excited and motivated about their futures and to work as a result.
Please note that no recordings will be shared with participants. Slides will be shared if the presenter is agreeable to this. Please only register for our webinars if you have an internet download speed greater than 6MB. Speed test your internet prior to registering. If you lose your internet connection during the webinar this doesn’t warrant a refund (if applicable). Do not share your join link as you will be unable to join if you do so. You can cancel your registration and get a full refund up to the start of the webinar (if applicable). Once the webinar has commenced there are strictly no refunds. The cancellation button is at the bottom of your confirmation email.