What results are you getting with your resume?
(Do you even have an updated, optimized resume?)
Figuring out how to tell your career story can be hard.
Many of us feel awkward writing about ourselves. It’s difficult to know which experiences will resonate with an employer. Then there’s keywords, formatting, and quantifying your achievements….
Sometimes it feels like there’s a secret code to resume writing—one you just can’t crack.
But you can! I’ve worked with hundreds of moms to do just that. And when you’ve cracked the code, resume writing feels great—and surprisingly easy.
In this webinar, I’m sharing the program that has helped my clients achieve real resume breakthroughs.
In this session, you’ll:
• Tap into your greatness and learn how to easily communicate it to recruiters and hiring managers.
• Understand Applicant Tracking Systems and the keyword techniques that will get you past the bots, making it more likely that your application will be reviewed by a human.
• Learn what’s happening on the other side of the impersonal application process and how to make it work for you.
• Strategize how to cover off weird employment situations: moving around a lot, employment gaps, lack of career focus.
• Feel inspired to build a resume that gets you interviews.
Join me and finally create a resume that gets traction…and leads to a job you love!
By registering for this free webinar you agree to receive communications from CareerFit Mom. You may unsubscribe at any time.