Skills and knowledge highlighted in this training include
• Definitions and methods of catheterisation
• Understand the advantages and risks of urethral and suprapubic catheterisation
• Indications for urethral and suprapubic catheterisation
• Contraindications to catheterisation Urological anatomy and physiology male and female
• Post procedure catheter positioning
• Post procedure check list
• Daily care of catheter systems including record keeping
• Male and/or female and/or supra pubic catheterisation procedure (theory session)
• Ethical and legal responsibilities
• The duration of this webinar is approx. 2.5 hours – Course times 1.30 pm to 4.00 pm
• Invoices can be raised if you are not able to use PayPal, payment is required in advance of attending training
Additional joining instructions and considerations:
1. Download the Zoom App to your preferred device in advance of your webinar training session.
2. Be aware of your learning environment / background noise and if you are using a smart device (phone / tablet), earphones with a built in microphone will improve your learning experience.
3. Do not share the link to join the webinar, it is unique to you. Sharing the link or a screen may affect registration and your certification of attendance.
4. It is advisable to be connected to WiFi to avoid potential data roaming / usage charges.
5. You will need to attend at least 90% of the tuition time to receive a certificate