• Explore the IQ (the built-in android computer) on the SMART Board. Learn how to use the SMART Board without being plugged into any computer.
• Discover features of the built-in whiteboard and how to get writing immediately.
• Share your whiteboard with your students on their personal devices for them to follow along as you teach or to go at their own pace.
• Use the browser to surf the web and open files such as PDF, PPT or Doc. Learn how to annotate over webpages and save your content for use at a later date.
• Screen share from any device to your SMART Board (apple, android, windows; phone or tablet).
• Use your tablet or phone as a visualizer to project any content onto the board.
• Store files on the board or create files at home and share them directly to your board for tomorrow’s lessons. Open files saved to a USB.
• Adjust settings and customize the board. Learn how to look for updates to make sure you are running on the newest version of the software.
Please note that no recordings will be shared with participants. Slides will be shared if the presenter is agreeable to this. Please only register for our webinars if you have an internet download speed greater than 6MB. Speed test your internet prior to registering. If you lose your internet connection during the webinar this doesn’t warrant a refund (if applicable). Do not share your join link as you will be unable to join if you do so. You can cancel your registration and get a full refund up to the start of the webinar (if applicable). Once the webinar has commenced there are strictly no refunds. The cancellation button is at the bottom of your confirmation email.