The Covid-19 pandemic has wreaked huge damage on the world's aviation industry since early 2020. The industry's recovery has been slower than anticipated and hoped due to unforeseen new outbreaks. However, with the rollout of Covid-19 vaccination around the world, the situation has been getting better and better since early 2021. Finally the light at the end of the tunnel is seen.
This webinar aims to facilitate dialogues and prepare beforehand for the probable recovery in the aviation sector in late 2021.
Tentative agenda is as below:
3:05 - Presentation by Trinh Quoc Cuong
3:20 - Presentation by Saravanan Rajarajan S
3:40 - Panel Discussion
4:00 - Q&A
- Stefan Molnar, General Manager Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, and the Mekong Region, Lufthansa Group
- Saravanan Rajarajan S, Director for Aviation Consulting, Ramco Systems
- Brian Thomas Hogan, Accountable Manager, MAE Aircraft Management WLL
- Trinh Quoc Cuong, Commercial Director, Vietstar Aero Engineering Co.
- Anantha Raman, Head of Strategy and Group CFO, Deccan Charters
- Mark D Martin MRAeS, Founder and CEO, Martin Consulting
To register this webinar, please fill in the required information in the below form and you will receive a confirmation email sent by ZOOM to your designated email. Kindly check your junk or spam mail folder, if you fail to receive it.
During the webinar, please follow the below guideline:
1. Please format your meeting name as: [First name][Last name]_[Company Name]
2. Please mute your microphone upon joining if you are not a speaker or panelist
3. Use Q&A Box to ask questions
4. Presentation files will be shared on the next day after this webinar. For people who registered/attended our offline events, it's free. Otherwise, the charge is USD 50.
We look forward to meeting you online!