LIGENTEC presents its Winter School in “Low-loss integrated photonics: Silicon nitride 2.0”.
By attending this 3-hour online course, the participants will experience the power of our all-nitride core technology and other related interesting topics connected to silicon nitride applications, nanotechnology and photonic integrated circuits.
LIGENTEC Winter School is recommended to nanotechnology and optics enthusiasts, M.Sc./Ph.D candidates, postdocs & students.
1. Niels Quack “MEMS-enhanced PICs”
2. Maxim Karpov “Physics and applications of chip-scale soliton microcombs”
3. Iñigo Artundo “Taking a SiN PIC from concept to production”
4. Camille Brès “Silicon nitride for nonlinear integrated photonics”
5. Zachary Vernon “Silicon nitride circuits for photonic quantum computing”
6. Anton Stroganov “SiN for PICs - benefits, problems, approaches”
REGISTER NOW TO ATTEND FOR FREE!
*By registering you agree with the GDPR, meaning that your information will be used for follow-up & marketing purposes. You will always be able to opt out.