webinar register page

Webinar banner
7 Things Experts Must Know Before Deposition and Trial
When it comes to an expert witness, (1) credentials, (2) qualifications, and (3) experience are important but, are only the tip of the iceberg --10%-- of what you need to know and do to be a good expert witness. This exclusive presentation will take you beneath the surface of the water to reveal the other 90% of what it really takes (7 critically important things) to become one of the best expert witnesses in your field.

Mitch Jackson, is a 2013 California Litigation Lawyer of the Year and he’s tried more cases and worked with dozens of top experts to get million dollar results for his clients. During our presentation, Mitch will be sharing 34 years of battle tested tips to help make you better. He'll be joined by Nick Rishwain, VP of Business Development for Experts.com, and together, they’re going to show you things most experts never even think about when it comes to building their practices and providing testimony in deposition and trial.

Apr 1, 2020 11:00 AM in Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Webinar logo
Webinar is over, you cannot register now. If you have any questions, please contact Webinar host: Nick Rishwain.