HPGS FREE Webinar
Date: August 29, 2019
Time: 11:30am - 12:45pm
Topic: The Benefits of Exercise and Nutrition to Fight Alzheimer’s Disease
Speaker: Myles Dias, Certified Senior Fitness Specialist
Topics to be covered:
1. Learn the important science behind lifestyle choices that help keep the brain and body healthy.
2. Identify and incorporate the updated research on balancing exercise and nutrition for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease.
3. Understand the impact of aging on the neurological system and why exercise is good for the brain.
4. Learn the top fitness strategies and how each element may help with Alzheimer’s risk reduction.
5. Get specific recommendations on exercise programming for all stages of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease.
6. Learn the seven (7) basic body movement patterns and the top five healthy tips for aging.
By the end of this webinar you will have a better understanding of how to balance diet and exercise, what exercises work best at different levels of Alzheimer's disease and how to make healthy lifestyle choices for you and your loved ones!
Recommended for those who are caring for a loved one at home, dietary and nutrition staff, activities directors, recreational coordinators, and Kupuna with a desire for a healthier lifestyle.