Join the Cancer Support Community (CSC) for our virtual Utilization Management Summit on Tuesday, November 16, 2021 from 1-3:30 PM EST.
Dr. Karen Winkfield, Executive Director of the Meharry-Vanderbilt Alliance, will provide a keynote address, followed by remarks from Dr. Danielle Carnival, Senior Advisor to the Director at the Office of Science and Technology Policy.
The Summit will feature a panel presentation focusing on the use utilization management and how these practices like prior authorization and step therapy may exacerbate health inequities across the health care system with guest speakers:
• Adrienne Simmons, PharmD, MS, BCPS, AAHIVP, Director of Programs, National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable (a program of HEP)
• Gary Puckrein, PhD, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Minority Quality Forum
• Krista Nelson, LCSW OSW-C BCD FAOSW, President, Association of Community Cancer Centers
• Surya Singh, MD, President, Singh Healthcare Advisors, LLC, Former CMO, Specialty Pharmacy, CVS Health
• Eucharia Borden, MSW, LCSW, OSW-C, FAOSW, Senior Director, Health Equity, Cancer Support Community (Moderator)
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.