Dentists have typically been able to rely on reputation and word of mouth marketing to build their practice. It’s 2020, and your audience is now on social media channels like Facebook and Instagram. Advertising on Facebook and Instagram is quickly becoming the new standard. Your potential patients are checking their social media feed constantly, and every time they log on is a chance for them to be reminded of your practice, products, and services. Watch the below on-demand webinar to learn how to market your practice across your social media channels.
• Facebook Best Practices: How to optimize your Facebook Page to have a better chance of being found by both new and existing patients.
• How to respond to negative reviews keeping HIPAA in mind.
• Facebook and Instagram Advertising Guidelines
• Paid Advertising: Boosting Posts vs Website Traffic Ads
• Know your audience, how to best target your practice’s ideal audience on Facebook and Instagram.
1 hour of Continuing Education (CE) credit is available to all participants who remain connected for at least 45 minutes.
Each person who wishes to receive a CE confirmation letter for participating in this event must register individually.
CE credit will only be provided for participating in the live webinar; viewing the recording only does not qualify for credit.