The most successful journey maps are based on business needs and use those to determine the right journey and customer to map, as well as the right approach to gathering customer feedback and selecting the right team to drive change. Learn about the five questions that will help you ensure that your journey mapping initiative succeeds in driving change within your organization.
• How your business problem drives the selection of all key design elements of journey mapping.
• How to select between an end-to-end journey and a specific sub-journey map.
• Why mapping all customers at one time wastes organizational and customer resources.
• How to choose the right approach to capturing the voice of the customer.
• How to identify the right team members for your project.