Aiming to raise awareness of Arbitration in general and Singapore Chamber of Maritime Arbitration (SCMA) in particular, the session is about taking a bird’s eye view in the post-COVID world and getting ready for the road ahead.
This event is organized by SCMA as part of the Singapore Maritime Week.
3:00pm - 3:10pm: Opening remarks by Ms. Quah Ley Hoon, Chief Executive, Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA)
3:10pm - 3:30pm: Presentation by Mr. Punit Oza, Executive Director, SCMA
3:30pm - 4:30pm: Panel discussion
4:30pm - 5:00pm: Q&A
Opening remarks by:
Ms. Quah Ley Hoon, Chief Executive, MPA; Director, SCMA
• Mr. Chong Ik Wei, Partner / Managing Director, Asia, Clyde & Co; Director, SCMA
• Mr. Prem Gurbani, Arbitrator, Mediator and Counsel; Panel Arbitrator of SCMA; Senior Accredited Specialist in Maritime and Shipping Law
• Mr. Alvin Looi, Director (FD&D) Singapore, The North of England P&I Association Limited; Member of SCMA Users Council
• Mr. Julius Posselt, Senior Claims Manager, Operations, Oldendorff
• Mr. Punit Oza, Executive Director, SCMA