Join us for a free webinar to celebrate the relaunch of BMJ Innovations and the publication of our April special issue which is focused on the innovations that were developed or matured during COVID-19.
Meet our new editors and editorial board, learn more about BMJ Innovations and hear how you can contribute.
We’ll also be joined by authors from our April special issue to talk more about their publications and give you the chance to hear more about their innovative work.
Hosts - Ashley McKimm (Editor-in-Chief) and Helen Surana (Associate Editor)
Presenting authors -
1. A Nudge for Hand Hygiene (bmjinnov-2021-000672) - Donald Redelmeier
2. Contact Tracing Applications: A Review of Technologies (bmjinnov-2021-000669) - Samaneh Madanian
3. Extending tubing to place IV smart pumps outside of patient rooms during COVID-19: an innovation that increases medication dead volume and risk to patients (bmjinnov-2020-000653) - Jeannine Blake, Karen Giuliano PLUS Peer Reviewer Clare Hepworth
4. Rapid implementation of Inpatient eConsult Program addresses new challenges for patient care during COVID-19 pandemic (bmjinnov-2020-000557) - Sharon Rikin
5. End-2-End Convolutional Neural Network enables COVID-19 Detection from Breath & Cough Audio: a pilot study (bmjinnov-2021-000668.R1) - Harry Coppock, Lynn Jones
6. A deep learning model to predict the need for mechanical ventilation using chest x-ray images in hospitalized COVID-19 patients (bmjinnov-2020-000593) - Hemant Kulkarni, Anoop Kulkarni, Ambarish Athavale
7. MyCOVIDRisk App: Development and Utilization of a COVID-19 Risk Assessment and Mitigation Application (bmjinnov-2021-000672) - Charlotte Bingaman
You can view the papers in advance of the webinar using the reference number above at innovations.bmj.com