Wellbeing in the classroom begins in the staffroom.
DATE: Wednesday, 1 December 2021
TIME: 3.15pm to 4.30pm
VENUE: Zoom Webinar
This Webinar is suitable for Primary Schools.
We are delighted to have TED Speaker John Doran present Croke Park sessions on 'Ramping Up Resilience'. This session has been organised to facilitate whole staff attendance and we hope that school staff may find the sessions really beneficial particularly if they can attend as a staff (where possible). The sessions are being provided free of charge. School staff must register individually.
This Webinar will discuss the following topics:
• The Good, the back and the ugly about Stress.
• How to spot the signs of burnout in yourself and others.
• Check your Chatter - identifying types of Faulty Thinking and how to overcome them.
• Beyond 'Positive Platitudes' - how to gain perspective, learn lessons, and develop strategies to help you meet life's challenges. 5 to thrive.
• Relationship Rescue - how to repair, rebuild, or renew your relationships with others.
SPEAKER - John Doran
Please note that no recordings will be shared with participants. Slides will be shared if the presenter is agreeable to this. Please only register for our webinars if you have an internet download speed greater than 6MB. Speed test your internet prior to registering. If you lose your internet connection during the webinar this doesn’t warrant a refund (if applicable). Do not share your join link as you will be unable to join if you do so. You can cancel your registration and get a full refund up to the start of the webinar (if applicable). The cancellation button is at the bottom of your confirmation email.
GDPR: By signing up for this Webinar I consent for my data to be stored and shared with other relevant Education Support Centres for the purpose of recording registration/attendance and follow-up communication relating to this webinar.