School counselors are charged with implementing a comprehensive, data-driven program to promote the development and achievement of ALL students. This means developing school counseling core curriculum, connecting with students and families, helping teachers manage classroom behaviors, analyzing data, sharing the results with stakeholders, and delivering responsive services and supports as needed to individual students. This webinar focuses on a multi-tiered school counseling system of supports and offers examples, step-by-step guidance, and plenty of tools so school counselors and those who support them don't have to do it alone!
Hear firsthand from Trish Hatch, PhD, nationally renowned school counseling expert and author of multiple bestselling books, including: "The Use of Data in School Counseling;" "Hatching Results for Elementary School Counseling;" "Hatching Results for Secondary School Counseling;" and "Hatching Tier Two and Three Interventions in Your Elementary School Counseling Program;" all which describe the school counselor's role in a multi-tiered system of supports aligned with the ASCA National Model.
Attendees will gain new insight into:
• New ways to support students and teachers toward college and career readiness
• A tried and true framework for supporting students that is aligned with the ASCA National Model
• The school counselor’s unique role in a Multi-Tiered, Multi-Domain System of Supports (MTMDSS)
• Guidelines and strategies to help with the design, implementation, and evaluation of a tiered model of supports
• Management tools and helpful templates