School counselors are charged with implementing a comprehensive, data-driven program to promote the development and achievement of ALL students. This means developing school counseling core curriculum, connecting with students and families, helping teachers manage classroom behaviors, analyzing data, sharing the results with stakeholders, and delivering responsive services and supports as needed to individual students. Hear firsthand from school counseling expert Trish Hatch as she describes a multi-tiered school counseling system of supports and offers examples, step-by-step guidance, and plenty of tools so school counselors and those who support them don't have to do it alone!
Attendees will gain new insight into:
• New ways to support students and teachers toward college and career readiness
• A tried-and-true framework for supporting students that is aligned with the ASCA National Model
• The school counselor’s unique role in a Multi-Tiered, Multi-Domain System of Supports (MTMDSS)
• Guidelines and strategies to help with the design, implementation, and evaluation of a tiered model of supports
• Management tools and helpful templates