Data breaches, inventory shrinkage, theft, oh my.
1. On average, data breaches cost $3.62 million per breach and stolen customer data costs $141 per record.
2. Inventory shrinkage in the United States is a $60 billion a year problem
Believe it or not, your business exists within both of those realities. Do you know who is accessing your most valuable assets and sensitive information? Do you know what your employees do when you are not physically onsite?
Join our speakers, Nicki Saffell, Senior Security Consultant at Brivo, and Sara Polon, Owner of Soupergirl, a DC area small business, and learn:
1. Challenges: the three major threats facing today’s small businesses
2. Solutions: modern ways to combat these threats - including electronic access control
3. Results: how modern access control can increase security and help you manage your business more efficiently