This webinar will introduce the Spur Change Program for Capacity-Building and Knowledge-Sharing for Small and Medium-Sized Organizations.
SMOs should expect to learn about
- Program objectives and deliverables
- Eligibility criteria for participating in Spur Change programming
- Type of planned programming for SMOs
- Programming for schools (students / educators) and youth, and how SMOs can contribute and benefit from it
- Upcoming events - conference, trainings and workshops
- Opportunities and mechanisms available to SMOs to share their needs and inform programming
- Contact information
The webinar will be presented by
Danny Pelletier, the National Programme Manager, and
Sara Michel, Manager of the Education Programmes
It will last one hour, and will include a Question & Answer period. In order to answer as many questions most efficiently we encourage participants to send their questions ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org
The webinar will be delivered in English.
A French-language webinar will take place on Wednesday August 21st at 12:00 pm EST.
Please contact us if you wish to participate in the French-language webinar.