By Dr. Kerry Magro Ed.D. - an award-winning professional speaker, author and autism self-advocate
11:00AM-11:15PM EST - Welcome, introduction, setting the stage (Autism 101)
• Kerry will include a short bio on his work.
• Kerry will briefly discuss why this topic matters (definition of autism, prevalence #’s and the history of autism).
• Spotlighting positive autistic role models
11:15-12:15PM EST – Module 1 – 10 Misconceptions About Autism That Need To Be Debunked
• How our society can pivot from autism awareness to autism acceptance, appreciation and understanding
• Educating on the history of autism and stereotypes that still impact our community to this day
• How you can become an ally for autistic people
RSVP for free and attend all three modules and receive a certificate of participation
Module 1 (Misconceptions around autism): https://bit.ly/autismmodule1
Module 2 (Self-advocate panel): https://bit.ly/autismmodule2
Module 3 (Therapy recommendations): https://bit.ly/autismmodule3