These are unprecedented times, and many nonprofit leaders are struggling with the uncertainty of not knowing how COVID-19 will impact charitable giving over the remainder of this year. DickersonBakker recently completed a major nationwide survey of over 1,000 mid- and major donors to shed light on how COVID-19 is likely to affect giving through the 2nd half of 2020.
This webinar will present the findings of this research, providing answers to many questions you may have, such as:
• Will COVID-19 cause donors to give more or less to the Salvation Army this year?
• How are donors feeling about the economy? How much has COVID-19 affected them personally and financially?
• Are donors shifting their giving patterns or priorities because of COVID-19? If so, how will this likely affect future giving to the Salvation Army?
• What is going to happen to giving from donors who made a special contribution in the immediate aftermath of COVID? Are those special gifts going to impact their giving later in the year?
• How long until donors are likely to be willing to attend fundraising events or meet with your fundraising personnel?
Attendees will gain important insights into what donors are thinking, which may cause you to rethink some of your fundraising strategies going into the fall fundraising season.