Join us for a webinar as we explore the options and benefits in the transition to zero/lower emission fleet. We'll be joined by Peter Eggeman, Programme Manager – Fleet Support from Energy Saving Trust, as we delve into how you can start the process of transforming to lower emission fleet, and what support is available to help your organisation.
We'll also cover:
• The ambitious targets that must be met over the next 10-15 years, both in terms of air quality improvement, and in terms of decarbonisation of transport
• The introduction of the Ultra-Low Emission Zones across the country that will require all HGVs and diesel LGVs to meet Euro VI/6 standards (or pay a daily charge) to operate
• How to improve the supply of vehicles and infrastructure, including refuelling and recharging infrastructures, and developing new procurement standards that will stimulate accelerated uptake of alternatively fuelled vehicles
• The barriers to wider adoption of alternatively fuelled commercial vehicles
• How Energy Saving Trust can help customers with the transition to reduced/zero emission vehicles