Join us for a discussion on the The Future of the EB-5 program. Topics to include:
- Possibility of investment amount lowering from USD 900,000 to USD 500,000
- What can investors do to ensure they are able to file if the amount is reduced for a limited period?
- What are the consequences of EB5 with a Regional Centre which is set to lapse on June 30, 2021?
- Is there any risk to invest prior to any renewal announcement?
- Delays in consular processing even after I-526 is approved
Kurt Reuss- Founder, EB5 Marketplace
Matt Hogan - Vice President of Project Development, CMB Regional Centers
Asif Chhipa- Managing Director - India, Pakistan, Middle East, First Pathway Partners
Mark I. Davies- Global Chairman, Davies & Associates