FQHCs continue to devote significant resources to the transition from a provider-based to a team-based model of primary care delivery. Patient engagement and empanelment, staff recruitment, retention and development, and continuous process improvement are all necessary to that transition. However, a sustainable and effective operation can only be achieved when there is alignment between people, process and place. This webinar will focus on “the place” for the work of the primary care team.
At the conclusion of this webinar, the participant will be equipped to:
1. Understand the impact of physical space on the function of the team
2. Identify strengths and weaknesses in the current layout of their team work spaces
3. Pilot alternative arrangements for spaces to engage with patients
4. Address the challenge of noise within team spaces
5. Provide teams with appropriate respite spaces