Serving as a Spiritual Coach or Celebrant gives you the opportunity to serve people in a powerful way during the important milestones of their lives, such as births, weddings, sickness, and transitions.
Here you will explore
- Your own Oneness with life
- Helping others embrace their divinity
- A variety of spiritual traditions
- Concepts of mysticism
- Creating ceremony and sacred space
- Applying homiletics to ceremony
- Duties of a minister
- How to coach clients through death, dying, and hospice processes using an “spirit-directed” or “spirit-guided” coaching approach
Graduates of this program may choose to become ordained through the Universal Brotherhood Movement—an ordaining body SWIHA works directly with.