Teagasc researchers, specialists and advisors discuss strategies to controlling weeds, disease and pests on crops from around the country. The webinar will look at cereals, beans, and beet and also look at how to get the best from the plant protection products used on your farm.
The topics on the webinar include:
1. Getting the best from Plant Protection Products
- Protecting the environment while spraying
- Nozzles and drift reduction
- Managing your chemical store
2. Crop Agronomy update
- Winter crops agronomy – crops across the country
3. Beet agronomy
- Coping with the loss of herbicides
4. Bean agronomy
- Achieving effective disease control
- Key agronomic decisions for the coming weeks
5. Spring barley agronomy
How to watch?
- On Zoom (see link above)
- On the Teagasc Crops YouTube channel at:
- Or on our Facebook page at:
If you want to get IASIS credits for participating in this webinar you need to log into the Zoom platform.
If you watch the webinar through Facebook or YouTube credits cannot be given as your presence cannot be verified for IASIS.
BASIS (UK) points are available. Attendees can enter their details via the member area of our website:
https://www.basis-reg.co.uk/member-area and enter the event code PN/110631/2021/k
You can cancel your registration at any time.