Join Walsh Construction for a virtual information session via Zoom Webinar.
This project consists of a new Damen Avenue Elevated CTA station, located on the Chicago Transit Authority's (CTA) Green Line.
Some of the scopes of this project include:
- construction of a new rail station with two (2) entrances and fare collection at grade level
- addition of two (2) side platforms, two (2) elevators, and one (1) escalator along with stairs
- station support rooms and customer assistant booths
- communication, speaker, lighting, and security systems
- architectural finishes
- platform canopies and enclosures for weather protection etc.