With demand for on- and off-grid solar+storage deployments increasing, it's essential to understand the various battery chemistries available and how chemistry matters when it comes to safety, reliability, performance, and choosing the right battery for every application.
Join experts from AltE Store and SimpliPhi Power for a discussion that includes:
- Important form factor and lithium ion chemistry considerations when designing your energy storage system
- The advantages of Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) - from efficiency to levelized cost of energy (LCOE) to warrantied cycle life
- SimpliPhi product updates, including the Express and High Voltage C&I (Commercial and Industrial) products
- System sizing and installation
- Best practices for integrating energy storage with leading inverter manufacturers
- Real world deployment case studies
- The first steps, the requirements and the perks of SimpliPhi’s brand new SimpliPhi IQ (Installer Qualification) Training Program
Spaces are limited, so please register in advance. Thank you!