This presentation will focus on our partners Contech Engineered Solutions and SEKISUI SPR’s innovative, patented, and world-renowned spiral wound technologies. Used around the world, they offer an efficient and cost-effective means for gravity pipe rehabilitation while minimizing environmental impact. Case studies will demonstrate how this spiral-wound steel reinforced HDPE and PVC product is used to restore the reliability and integrity of aging culverts, storm, and sanitary sewers in a jointless fashion with minimal site disruption. We will review SPR PE for round shape and SPR for non-round shape rehabilitation projects.
What You Will Learn:
• Spiral wound technology
• When is it used?
• Installation – with NO or minimal bypass pumping
• Applicable standards
• Round shape, and non-round & custom shape rehabilitation
• Case studies
• Open Q&A – get all your questions answered!
• 1 hour documented continuing education credit
Who Should Attend?
• Water Resource Engineers
• Conveyance/rehabilitation Engineers
• Civil/Structural Engineers
• Conservation Authorities
• Municipal Engineers
• Provincial Departments of Transport
• Site Servicing Contractors