A High-Content Webinar from Bill Cates, CSP, CPAE
<> Thursday, November 17, 2022* <>
12:00p Eastern 11:00a Central 10:00a Mountain 9:00a Pacific
60 Minutes Maximum (including time for Q&A)
The holiday season is right around the corner, and with that comes a slew of opportunities for social events and informal business events. Are you prepared to capitalize on the season by talking about what you do in an authentic and interesting way? For example:
• What do you say when your brother’s latest girlfriend asks, “So what do you do?”
• What do you say when Uncle Ernie asks, “How’s business?”
• Get friends or family interested in meeting with you for a business conversation?
*Won’t be by a computer? You can listen to the webinar.
**MANAGERS: Gather your reps together for a training session. (Leave a little time after the webinar for your reps to discuss their action steps.)
During this high-content session, you will learn:
- How to adjust your value proposition for social settings of all kinds.
- A super-simple formula to communicate your value in only 1 or 2 sentences.
- The importance of very short stories and anecdotes.
- The “5 Critical Components” of an effective Value Positioning Statement.
- Your secret weapon that sets you apart from absolutely everyone else when someone asks you, “What makes you different?”
SEATING IS LIMITED Register Now – Before this Webinar Fills Up!