Getting CPAs to Introduce You to Quality Prospects
Featuring Jonathan Kuttin – Barron's Top 100 & Hall Of Fame Advisor
Hosted by Bill Cates – Referral Coach International
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
1:00pm Eastern, 12:00pm Central, 11:00am Mountain, 10:00am Pacific
Now is a great time to start developing relationships with CPAs, many of whom can become productive sources of new clients. If you’ve struggled with this in the past, perhaps you didn’t have the right approach.
You need to hear from someone who has cracked the code on what it takes to meet and develop results-producing relationships with CPAs and tax professionals.
Jonathan Kuttin currently has created over 70 formalized relationships with accounting firms around the country that provide hundreds of inbound referrals to his team every year. Through his unique relationship process, Jon has created long lasting referral sources and has essentially solved the hardest problem in our industry as financial professionals... "Where is my next client coming from?"
In this high-content session, you will discover:
• the common CPA concerns and myths about partnering with Financial Advisors.
• how to speak the CPA language and earn their trust.
• the art of conducting an effective CPA initial meeting.
• how to avoid common mistakes made by Financial Advisors when approaching CPAs.
• how to effectively lead your CPAs to uncover active-referral opportunities.
• how to develop your CPA relationships into truly prosperous, long-term, and mutually beneficial partnerships.
REGISTER NOW * * * SPACE IS LIMITED
P.S. -- Don't Keep This a Secret! Tell Your Colleagues