Presented by Jackie St. Louis, BDS Consultants, and Valley Communications.
• Background and history on race in America and 911 Communications
• How Race Impacts 911 Communications
• What actions can 911 Communication Centers take?
• What are the barriers to effectively addressing race?
• Strategic plan considerations for implementing change
• Real life testimonial – Valley Communications
**Sponsored by Washington Cities Insurance Authority (WCIA).
This webinar is free to WCIA members and people who have registered for either the WA APCO Spring or Summer Forums. Cost is $50.00 for all others.