Cybersecurity breaches continue to be on the rise. In the first half of 2019 alone, there were 4,000 data breaches exposing 4 Billion records. The average cost (in the US) of a security breach is $7.91 Million. Most of these breaches are happening due to poor security hygiene.
Security assurance is key to better understand the security hygiene problems and how to address them for your hybrid cloud infrastructure. In this webinar we will cover all aspects on how to prepare and protect your digital assets against cyberattackers through Security assurance — and how to translate the results into terms that make sense in dollars.
Attendees will also learn about:
• Data Breaches – What are they and why do they happen?
• What are the attack patterns causing these breaches?
• What is Security assurance and how does it work?
• Security Assurance: Best Practices and Learnings
• Challenges with existing solutions
• Introduction to Spanugo- An automated tool for CyberSecurity Assurance for the Hybrid Cloud
Who should attend:
• CISO, CIO, Chief Compliance officer, Security or Compliance Auditor,
• SecOps, DevSecops
• IT Security
• IT Compliance
• potential channel partner looking to offer IT Security and compliance services
Anupam Sahai, Cybersecurity Expert
Anupam is a product management expert with deep domain expertise in cloud services and SaaS, cybersecurity and risk management, information security and operations, IT GRC, cloud and network security, AI/ML, data science and analytics, and enterprise software. Previous leadership roles included Cavirin, Ixia, Polycom, Hewlett-Packard, and Microsoft Corporation.
He holds a Masters degrees in engineering and a MBA from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MA; Masters and an undergraduate degrees from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur and Kharagpur, India.