Welcome to our series of webinars, focusing on the recovery of South Africa’s public transport sector after Covid-19. Today, our panel of public- and private-sector experts will be examining how the governing policy instruments for public transport should evolve, given the realities of the pandemic.
Moderator: Jesse Harber, senior researcher at the Gauteng City-Region Observatory
- Dr Rob Moore, executive director of the Gauteng City-Region Observatory
- Jack van der Merwe, former Gautrain Management Agency CEO and
currently head of the Gauteng Transport Authority
- Mduduzi Mbada, head of policy in the Gauteng Office of the Premier
- Michael Kihato, urban and built environment specialist
- Vuyisile Majola, CEO of the Ubunye Group