Skills and knowledge highlighted in this training include
• Venepuncture introduction
• Patient identification
• Patient consent
• Professional approach
• Basic universal precautions
• Selecting a site
• Order of draw
• Post venepuncture care
• Specimen labelling and special specimen handling
• Trouble shooting and problems
• Ethical and legal responsibilities
• Competency framework and theory test
• The duration of this webinar is approx. 2.5 hours (10am-12.30pm)
• Invoices can be raised if you are not able to use PayPal, payment is required in advance of attending training
Additional joining instructions and considerations:
1. Download the Zoom App to your preferred device in advance of your webinar training session.
2. Be aware of your learning environment / background noise and if you are using a smart device (phone / tablet), earphones with a built in microphone will improve your learning experience.
3. Do not share the link to join the webinar, it is unique to you. Sharing the link or a screen may affect registration and your certification of attendance.
4. It is advisable to be connected to WiFi to avoid potential data roaming / usage charges.
5. You will need to attend at least 90% tuition.